Unit 8 – Week 5

This week I had a lot less to do then in past weeks. In this session I listened back over the tracks that had been recorded. I noticed that I had played my guitar parts on two separate guitars and therefore two different types of tones were recorded. As everything else had been recorded I decided to re recorded the guitar throughout the whole song. Listening back to the song it did seem to drag on especially at the end. So I decided to remove the last verse. In the next rehearsal I discussed the changes with everyone else so that everyone knew what was going on.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s